Since its formal UK launch in 2018, the Open Banking initiative has gained global momentum and received mixed praise. Some have deemed it “revolutionary”, naming it a key driver of innovation in financial services through the creation of new business models, as well as products and amenities better tailored to meet the current and evolving needs of consumers.
On the other hand, traditional banks have also regarded Open Banking as a hindrance, citing data security concerns, fears of decreased customer loyalty, and reduced revenues as a result of the new and innovative products and services offered by fintechs. Can traditional banks be on the winning side of Open Banking? How can they transform it into a competitive advantage?
Open Banking: Friend or Foe of Innovation
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Global adoption of Open Banking: insights and experiences from different regions around the world
- Latest technology trends and innovations in Open Banking: API development, data analytics, AI, blockchain, etc.
- Best practices of collaboration between banks and fintechs: changing business models and partnerships design
- How to retain and win more customers with Open Banking
- Future of regulatory updates of Open Banking: how to stay ahead
- & many others!
We look forward to seeing you!