Handling personal data is a hot topic! They are a treasure and a curse at the same time. How do you, as a company, take care of data privacy? Are you, as a user, happy with the way you can control your personal information?
Either as a CXO of your fabulous startup or user of any platform operating with your private data you want to be sure that the data are handled safely. How to solve this painful struggle?
Book 60 minutes of your time and join our webinar on the 10th of December, 13:00 CET. Find out how these struggles can be solved to make progress for both users and entrepreneurs. Jan Hauser from Applifting and Karen Ho from Dataswift will guide you through this topic.
You will hear about:
- the high-level impact of GDPR on software development,
- what it takes to be GDPR compliant,
- Personal Data Account from Dataswift as a possible solution,
- practical insights from the international exchange of transplant organs case study (Foedus) from Applifting.
- Intro about Applifting & Dataswift
- International exchange of transplant organs app case study (Foedus)
- Data Privacy challenges
- Solution by Dataswift
- Q&A - Estimated time 30 mins