An absolute novelty of a position for us, and it’s up to you to make it your own!
Take over the reins of approaching new clients and help make our gurus’ lives a bit easier. All with a touch of humility, honesty, and fairness.
How it works in Applifting
READ MORE ABOUT OUR CULTURE
You’ll earn your daily bread by:
- Actively looking for business and partnership opportunities and making new contacts.
- Updating and taking care of our CRM system.
- Working with the leads generated by our marketing team.
- Negotiating contracts and business conditions.
- Being the face of Applifting and representing its values and services at social gatherings as well as networking events and personal meetings.
- Understanding the needs of a potential client and translating it into Applifterese. But don’t worry, you’ll always have the support of a team of professionals.
- Working closely with our gurus and team leaders, who will help you to put together bespoke deals.
- Creating long-lasting partnerships and friendships with the clients.
- Taking responsibility for the goals we set together, goals you will have the freedom to affect with your opinion.
What do we expect from you?
- You know your technologies well enough to be an equal partner to the client. You can give them professional advice and propose a suitable solution.
- You take to business meetings and client negotiations like a duck to water, and it really takes something to throw you off the scent.
- You’re a fan of digital products and no novelty slips under your radar or remains unexplored.
- You’re independent, procrastinating is poison to you, and you’re a go-getter. It matters to you that the company moves forward and improves, and you’ll commit to making that happen.
- You enjoy talking to people, you know how to listen, to find out what’s bothering them and to put it into words. Written communication is a piece of cake for you. And you can do all this in both Czech and English.
- You don’t just wait for people to approach you. You’re a natural at making and maintaining new contacts.
- You’re organized and you don’t get yourself in situations where you’ve got two meetings in two places at the same time.
- Diligence and perseverance are your middle names.
- You are no stranger to Google Sheets, Slides, and Docs.
- Traveling across the country and abroad (since we have a branch in London) doesn’t spook you.
- Reading contracts and forwarding the documents to the financial department.
In return, you’ll get:
- 🖖 Hey buddy culture: github.com/applifting/culture
- 🎓 An intro to technologies, best practices, and design
- 💰 A steady monthly salary + quarterly bonuses based on your performance
- 💸 Once a year, we share 10% of our profits with everyone
- 💻 A laptop and phone of your own choice with a data plan (can be a MacBook and an iPhone if that’s what you fancy)
- 🚴♂️ Multisport card
- 🛠 Trendy tools: #slack #pipedrive #googleworkspace #notion
- 📚 Personal growth—a budget for conferences, training, or books of your choice
- 👫 Mentorship programme—we like to share our experience with others
- 🇬🇧 English courses for those who want to get better
- ⏰ Flexible working hours—we don't care if you start working at 5 am or if you prefer working at night, as long as you don't have any meetings and deadlines at the moment
- ⚖️ Taking care of Applifters’ mental well-being in cooperation with therapists from Terap.io
- 🏰 Really cool and modern workplace in Karlín—if you prefer working at the office, we got you. No open plan!
- 🛋 Rest zones and a community space for events
- 🎮 Game zone with darts, table football, PlayStation, bench press and some basic fitness equipment, and a ping-pong table
- 🧒 Pimped-out play area for the tiniest of Applifters
- 🐶 Pet- and geek-friendly office
- 🍺 Social meetups, team building, and community activities like coffee and chocolate tasting or tech meetups
- 🦸 Spirit of Applifting: we will pay you your standard hourly rate for the time you devote to doing good deeds (both in and outside of working hours)