We're currently looking for someone who understands Python. It could be you!
With us, you could help develop a web app, design robust architecture for applications and databases, write REST API or learn more about security from a security engineer who works with some of the largest organizations in Europe.
How it works in Applifting
What we expect from you:
- Python 3.
- SQL database.
- Communication with REST API.
- PyTest or other testing framework.
- Docker basics.
- Czech or English, at B1 level or higher.
And what you can score extra points with:
- Kafka and Redis.
- Flask, FastAPI and Sanic.
- Kubernetes, GitLab CI.
In return, you’ll get:
- 🖖 Hey buddy attitude and open culture.
- ⏰ Flexible working hours—work anywhere and anytime you want, be it from the office or at home.
- 💻 MacBook that matches your needs (with an option to upgrade).
- 💸 Sharing 10% of our profits with Applifters at the end of the year.
- 👫 Mentorship programme—everyone has a mentor here, some even have two.
- 📚 Personal growth—a budget for conferences, training, or books of your choice.
- 🇬🇧 English courses—whether it’s in a group or on your own.
- ⚖️ Taking good care of our mental well-being in cooperation with therapists from Terap.io.
- 🦸 Spirit of Applifting—you get paid for the time you spend on good deeds, both during and outside your working hours.
- 🚴♂️ MultiSport card and a place to exercise at work as well.
- 🍺 Meetups, team building activities, and other community events.
- 🛋 Rest zones, a meetup space, and a game room.
- 👼 Offices where all manners of kids and pets are welcome.